Thursday, April 8, 2010

Create a Critter

This cartridge is so darn cute. I thought it was kind of childish, but I think the little animals are so sweet. My son has Early Childhood as a shop in school, and the pre-school children in his class are graduating this year, so I told him that we can make all the kids little cards from him. The variety of animals are amazing, like maybe a dinosaur for the boys and ladybugs for the girls. I made a couple of cards to try it out. Enjoy, and as always thank you for stopping by, it is very much appreciated.


A Penguin Mom, her son and daughter. LOL
This little monkey is trying so hard to hold on to that banana and swing on the vines at the same time. That's why I stamped You can do it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Used a Peachy Keen stamp on the monkey's face just to see how it would look, I think it's pretty cute.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Adorable!