Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone. I've been busy doing housework, but, I set aside a few minutes to do a couple of cards to post. It's not easy keeping up with this blog, but, I'm trying :) It's been a great weekend. The weather is gorgeous, I was out in my yard yesterday sweeping up and cleaning up my garden beds a little to get ready for Spring. WHEW, that's a lot of work. We live on a corner so my husband and I are constantly out there picking up. Everything blows downward, so needless to say, it all ends up at our end. Well, here's wishing everyone a wonderful rest of the day. Enjoy and have a great week. I'll be working on some more things to post. Thanks for looking. :)

The backgrounds of the cards were already white embossed images, I inked them. The first card was made using Forever Young for the Ladies and Don Juan for friends, I used stickles, some ribbon and a border punch. The second card was made using A Walk in My Garden, and thanks was stamped with My Pink Stamper stamps, Simply Sweet Occasions. The whole stamp says heartfelt thanks, but seeing that I only needed thanks, I just put the stamp on my acrylic block and because the stamps are such great quality, I just bent it around the block so I only had to ink the word thanks.


No comments: